These are the features of Konference found in version 0.2.0:
- Display local video
- Connect with remote computer
- Display remote video and transmit voice conversation
- Add Cu30 codec support (statsDir!)
- *Still* no color. We must fix this.
- Debug remote video - it's garbled.
- Test with NetMeeting
- Wire up slots for speaker/mic adjustments
- possibly a button for existing speaker/mic icons with muted/unmuted
- Shutdown shows me "no stack frame". Trace that out.
- Localthread shutdown is bad - when we call quit() from konferenceapp.cpp,
we should wait on the localthread to terminate.
- Call hangup should be made to work properly
- Icons need to be drawn
- call/hangup icon should change
- Use the PVideoDevice more - it's full of features we can exploit such as
- Get someone to write an arts driver for openh323. This will allow us to
work with KDE more smoothly.
- KDE Address book support
- dialog box for incoming calls
- "configure" script doesn't work from KDevelop since the last time I
modified it. It does work from the command line, however.